Recording question/Upgrade

Faro

So I want to be able to have 2 mics hooked up

1 for the artists in the booth and

1 on my end I can shut on and off at will so I can communicate with the artist threw the glass from a different room

I also want to be able to have 2 head phones listening to the same audio simultaneously

1 so he hears the music hes recording too but not himself recording and

1 so I can hear him LIVE when hes recording and adjust the mix accordingly as I hear it in real time

How can it be done? what equipment will I need?

I currently use FL Studio and have a Scarlet 2i2 interface which I'm assuming will need to be upgraded and that's the question I'm presenting to you, what can I buy to achieve what I'm looking for?

Thanks again for your time.

Grab a mic with an on/off switch and set up an aux track with that mic for the input. I use a Presonus Central Station which has a talkback mic and switch built in and I use a foot switch for talking to the talent. So checc out the Presonus Central Station for starts...

one love

Grab a mic with an on/off switch and set up an aux track with that mic for the input. I use a Presonus Central Station which has a talkback mic and switch built in and I use a foot switch for talking to the talent. So checc out the Presonus Central Station for starts...

one love

Back