Recording output sound?

dJ sHoE

Most Critically Acclaimed
this might have been posted before......but is there any way at all possible.....that you can record everysingle bit of output sound coming out of your computer....that means whatever comes out of your speaker you record...i know there's probably a way you hook comething up to the line connecting your speakers and record.

It's possible, if you have an audio external audio output on your computer. Check the manual if you are not certain. This output is mostly used for some speakers. So if you have some small speakers standing on your desk, you will have an audio output.Look at the back of your computer and search where your speakers are plugged in. This will mostly be a small jack connector. Plug any recording device in there an you can record every sound generated trough your computer. From empty recycle bin to homemade music. :)

normally, if you have everything set to DirectX or another "very compatible" driver, you cna open SOUND FORGE, and record any sound of your PC.

I hear you, this is an issue MANY MANY peopel come to.

the best is in general to buy a DAT recorder, plug the PC LINE OUT to the DAT LINE IN and voila ;) you record digitlaly, no instability, no latency, no glitch

A DAT recorder isn't cheap, don't know how much exactly. Just look on the Internet and you know. You can also record digitally with a Minidisk. Ok the quality is less but it is cheaper. I use a MD to record my mixes.

Back