Real sampled Piano is out of phase.

Ferdows

So im using Alicia Keys for my piano parts and I know they use real sampled piano sound.
The base notes are automatically panned to the left and higher keys to the right, which is good ofcourse and natural.

Now the problem is, is that its out of phase, especially the lower keys are far in the red.

So my question is, is this normal for real sampled piano, and is this oke for the mixing part?

Or should I make it less wide and make them in phase?
Ive never worked with Alicia Keys before, I used logics piano normally.

Thanks.

Out of phase is different from clippin ferdows. it matters for 16bit stuff but not 32bit.
but faders at negatives, eh...usually the best idea sometimes.

Guys, bear with me here pls lol, with far in the red I didnt mean literally in the red, but far out of phase when I used logics meter to detect out of phase.

Can anyone help me here with the real problem?

Is there a real problem or are you just staring at the phase correlation meter? Does it sound wrong?

Normally I don't even check the phase, cause when it sounds good, I go with it and I dont do crazy panning to make things out of phase. But now it sounded really wide, so I put the channel in mono and the volume goes from loud to low, cause somehow some parts that are played are in phase and some are not. Then I checked it with the correlation meter and it was out of phase. The weird thing is, its a preset, so I thought it must be oke and maybe its something that comes with real sampled piano.

But I think I just need to make it less wide and make it in phase to fix this?

Back