Question for Logic Audio MIDI Composers

dranfu

I've been using logic audio for maybe a few weeks now. I have figured a few basic things out but there are lots of things I have yet to learn.

1:How do I apply plug in effects to individual trakcs. Also is it possible to add plug in effects to individual notes within a track, If so how do I do that.

2: I have a soundblaster Live sound card. When I load soundfonts into the card I use the Audio Hq(soundfont) feature. Loading the sounds is easy, but every time I shutdown or restart my computer the bank has been deleted next time I turn on the computer. How can I fix this so the bank will remain in the sound card.

3: How do I accsess different sound banks inside of logic. I've created several different soundbanks, after loading them into my soundcard I cant figure out how to accsess them in logic.?

4:(a little bit off subject) Can I only use 16 different midi channels per song? What If I want to create a song that has 32 different midi instruments, What are my options in this case?

Also if you know of a good tutorial(or info) that could get me to grips with the basic midi editing and recording functions in Logic that would be a great help.
Also any advice on Logic at all would be cool too.

Thank-you
Peace.

:monkey:

Back