Plug-Ins

Everythiing

Hi,

What are the Plug Ins that are being used by most of the producers these days? Is it known which Plug ins for example Noah 40 Shebib uses? Or any other famous producer?Are there any common plug ins that they use? And what about Kontakt 5 or Native Instruments in general.Do you think their plug ins are often used by big producers?

Cheers

Most overused product is Nexus but it can still be good if you know how to properly use it. Nexus, Gladiator, Omnisphere, ElectraX, and Keyscape are good to name just a few. Not much you can't do with those. I usually stick with them and make most of my beats with them.

I use Xpand!2 for the most part, for pads, or synths, or bass, and Lounge Lizard for rhodes/wurlitzers/electric piano. The occassional horn sound or something I'll pull Xpand!2 also. Can't afford nexus. Gotta work with what I got.

Native Instruments Komplete is pretty deep. Lots of folks in all genres using those sounds. Get it today!
Xpand!2 and the other AIR products surprised me with how good they are. They are easy and quick too. Plus they are free with Pro Tools.
EVERYBODY is into SoundToys! If you are not you needs to get hip quick.
Korg has some great classic synth plugins.

Back