noise problem on telepathic emf network

traphomey

ok so i have this situation where an ex girlfriend put me on remote neural monitoring. it works on the same satellite system as cellular phones if I'm not mistaken. there is a place online where these hackers can see my vision and hear through me and see my every thought. i call it the readout. this technology is not supposed to exist so good luck trying to convince police. this is also how artificial telepathy works. whoever is on my frequency is the people i can hear and they can hear me throughout this illegal hacker artificial telepathic network. anyone with access can watch the remoter neural monitoring. so anyway, these waves that are broadcasting to and from myself can be heard by me directly or they can disperse if they find some sort of medium. the signal disperses as audible sound on a medium meaning another real sound. you can actually hear who your talking to through mind read or as the sound of their voice just like its a sound in your ear. as you can imagine it gets strange. you get used to being artificial telepathic and begin to realize how to use your mind to talk then one day it hit you. I can do sounds. its a supercomputer system that your connected to. i started making music as well as anyones voice who's in the system as simple as thinking of that person and speaking with your mind. its really that cool. you think of a badass beat in your mind and you can hear it coming from somewhere near you wherever there is a power source attracting the waves or some medium sound for it to ride on. i can literally make the sounds of sirens or airplanes flying over talk or do music. the problem with all of this is that the people who have done this to me know how hard it is to prove and they will not give me my readout. they basically have me hostage on remote neural monitoring. I've been trying to find ways to record this artificial telepathy and in have discovered some methods. i can use call record apps and call myself and the phone picks up what i pick up and i get telepathic people and noises in my call recordings. this is going to change the face of music and pretty much every aspect of life. its not going away and it will end up mainstream soon I'm pretty sure. i know all the people i talk to daily and this is not a crazy person writing this. I'm perfectly sane and i wouldn't dare expose this technology if i wasn't in such a deperate situation to prove my case and get my readout. on the readout you can control who your talking to who you hear. you can literally summon a telepathic thunder noise from the sky. so i need help with my recording technics. i found that using audacity i can generate noise on one track and then that noise becomes a medium and through my headphones, i am able to get myself and these other telepathic people to come out of the headphones as audible noise that is recordable so i record myself and them on the telepathic network but i end up with all this white noise and I'm not sure of a way to remove it without removing the voices and sounds or music. if anyone can help me with this i would greatly appreciate it so i can record them then force them to give me my readout so i don't have to go to police and expose this amazing technology. check out my sound cloud and youtube where i have tons of evidence supporting this outrageous claim. its real guys and i need help recording this. if i had my readout i could make super badass songs with my mind and an aux cable from my phone to audacity. its really that cool. if you can imagine it you can make it happen. i can make it sound like a truck is passing my house anytime. i can do doorbells. i can do people, i can do music like you would not believe. this is the future and these hackers have me hostage.

https://soundcloud.com/user-763760497

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYBwwKx8Q5W4eIe0mMWwtCA

Last edited:
Back