Need Help with Ableton Live 9

MrMachineHead

So my problem is an odd one...

So when I record my guitar through the Line6 UX1 that I have, it plays in Ableton totally fine, decent levels, not too quiet or anything, however...The waveform is tiny. It wasn't like this before I moved house, weirdly enough, after moving house and getting set up here, I had difficulty getting Ableton to even record any sound at all.

Anyone got any idea why the waveform is so small? It's literally just a visual problem...Audio is fine.

Edit: No idea what I've done but it's fixed now. :/

Last edited:
I had to look up the line 6 ux1 because I forgot they made interfaces like that. My honest opinion is you should ditch the ux1 and get a nicer interface if you can afford it. I had that exact one a long time ago and it did not cut it for me. Are you going straight from your guitar to it? The pre amp sucks if you have a guitar amp with a audio out on the back go with that because you wont get that much power guitar to ux1. Or the best way is mic of the cab

Last edited:
Tbh man, I've had the UX1 for a while, I've usually had a couple teething issues whenever my PC moves but as soon as they're sorted, I don't have any problems.

Literally just finished a recording.
Seems good enough to me man. :)

Last edited:
Back