My songs sound not full wide or surround after panning,laying, eq,stereo separation,

Honestly, this. This tHiS and 1,000x this. I feel like this is everyone's problem until is isn't their problem... if that makes sense. To get a piece of music to sound full in a digital audio mixing software I realized it's a combination of so many things, and I'm assuming those individuals who ended up making it somehow achieved enlightenment on the topic through lots of... Research? I'm not sure... so I just read every piece of information on the topic to hopefully reach a conclusion. It's a long process so don't give up!

Bro you really dont need all that to make trap beats. Your drums sound weak, try compressing more. Tune and layer your drums!!! Pan some snares! Theres no dynamics in the track, it all sounds the same. So that mke it sound super boring. How long have you been making beats?

first of all mad high is mixed like complete shit so dont even compare it to that. take off all the compression on everything then mix your track again without compression. turn every instrument down in your DAW and turn your speakers up. dont layer shit.

I Got caught up in mixing and not the producing part. So my beats became ass but im back now and can kinda mix better not. Gain staging helps i guess. Autotune evo also fucks up the timing latency and shit so i need help with that or is that just a recording not a rendering problem?

Back