My "scam" article - Partially inspired by events at this very forum.

• Thread starter MASSIVE Mastering
  • Start date
Great article. Also the tips on your site about how to prepare a mix to be mastered are very helpful and informative. Thanks

moses said:

ho-lee shee-ott!!!

i had NO idea.... genious idea... id LOVE to know how many theyve sold.

theyre pretty bold with the names and labels on there.... not all musicians are stupid, let alone *that* stupid...

the 'palindrome' one, where every word on it is a palindrome...? imagine someone gettin caught with that in their rack....? wow....

peace.

Hey - The Palidrometer is one of my favorite rack fillers of all time. Wish I had one here to go with my Stereo Stupidifier with Digital Sonic Decrapulator...

SS-DSD.jpg

Granted - I don't keep it in the racks normally - But when a piece is out for remote work or maintenance, or if you need more cooling space, it's a great conversation piece...

i cant imagine how fun it must be to turn to someone in a session and say... "well, i suppose we could run it though the ole' Y2K ultrasonic krunk stuffer XG... its got the expansion pack, so it should sound pretty sweet..."

but i can imagine the awkwardness if you pulled that on someone not too swift and they were just like, "yea, word. bang that sh1t!" haha.....

peace.

Back