Mixing Vocals Tropical House

fromsweden

Hi there, I'm working on a track with some vocals included. I love the vocal but I think the singer used to much of a robotic effect in the chorus. Great voice and everything but too much effects in the chorus. The vocal is pre recorded, so can I reduce the effect somehow or does he have to record all over again?

I'll incude the track in this post. However, it's far from done. I'll have to add some more instruments etc before the first drop and also I need to mix some stuff, like the vocal and add some volume and so on. But you'll get the idea!

If anyone could answer me, please do!

Attachments

• Fromsweden.mp3
    4.3 MB · Views: 20
Hi there, I'm working on a track with some vocals included. I love the vocal but I think the singer used to much of a robotic effect in the chorus. Great voice and everything but too much effects in the chorus. The vocal is pre recorded, so can I reduce the effect somehow or does he have to record all over again?

I'll incude the track in this post. However, it's far from done. I'll have to add some more instruments etc before the first drop and also I need to mix some stuff, like the vocal and add some volume and so on. But you'll get the idea!

If anyone could answer me, please do!
nice, Can you Give us The stems? for education purpose.

Back