Mixing Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hardly say it's the same material. Both articles are regarding mixing techniques, but they're not even the same source. Both have value as I see it. I was just trying to share some info.

Atrocity said:
I'd hardly say it's the same material. Both articles are regarding mixing techniques, but they're not even the same source. Both have value as I see it. I was just trying to share some info.

keep sharing info man.keep up the good work.

U know what, I was completely confused what all the fuss was about because they are links to two seperate places on mixing.
Stop moaning and let ppl use this post for what its meant for in the first place.

5am

U got the link?

i'm not sure if i can post the link b/c i'm a noobie but you can google "dance music production mixing and mastering" and the first result should be what you're looking for...also they are on facebook as "dance music production" and will be offering free giveaways

if you go to youtube and type in
[h=1]"Dance Music Production Mixing & Mastering - # 2 - Preparing the Mixer"[/h]
you should have a sample of what the DVD sessions are like...if u can't find it PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back