Mixing in Frutiy Loops

L

Lil Loco

Hey FP,
i was wondering how do u get to have each sepertate instrument on it own track in fruity loops?
it is prob real easy but i just cant figure it out.
Plus if i can do that i means i can hopfully mix my trackz better.

Thankz

Lil Loco

i don't know much about the new fruity loops versions, but mute or solo switches can be found on any audio software.

You have no choice but to have everything in its own track. That's how FL operates. If you mean an FX channel, when you click on any channel there's a box in the top right of every window that allows you to send the sound to an fx channel in the FL mixer.

YEAH WHEN THAT BOX POPS UP THERE IS A MENU IN THE LEFT HAND TOP CORNER OF THE BOX {ALITTLE SQUARE THING WITH LIKE AN AUDIO WAVE SYMBOL ON IT} IT GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO SEND TO MIXER TRACK AUTOMATICALLY WHICH ALSO NAMES THE CHANNEL AUTOMATICALLY WITH THE NAME OF THE INSTRUMENT.

yea itsd either that or u jus do it manually in the box at the coner in the channel settings the one that says fx jus click in it and move ya mouse up to send the instrument to an fx track

When u export your track there should be an option called split tracks. Click this feature and u should be able to have wave tracks for all of your sounds to mix and master in cubase or any other software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back