Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mike's Mix & Master?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Wow, I am glad I am not the only one who experienced this. The positive he did manage to maintain a professional attitude during the final disputes.
    Last edited by Vince71989; 03-08-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks
    When offering online services, email is your core communication with clients and not responding to emails within 2 to 4 days MAX. That is something I would consider pretty unprofessional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clf4856 View Post
    When offering online services, email is your core communication with clients and not responding to emails within 2 to 4 days MAX. That is something I would consider pretty unprofessional.
    I agree 100%. I don't know if you noticed I edited my initial post. It shows a lot about what the company did in my situation. I wasn't sure if it was frowned upon to write what I wrote, so I edited it in good taste. If you think there is nothing wrong with it, I will repost it. People need to know the truth. It sucks when people invest in their craft and then try to find someone to work on their music that will take it seriously as well. Its all about taking clients money. There are however, only a few mix and master services available online that are great.

Thanks
    Well... I'm starting to get scared with what I read about Mike in here. I sent my stems (11) more than a month ago...
    I wrote them a few days ago for them to tell me when I could expect to receive my mix and master. I guess I'll never get an answer...
    Mike's Mix and Master was the first site I found on google but now I see that they are many sites with low turnovers (max. one week) for the same price.
    I wonder if I made the right choice. I don't know what to do, send my tracks to a most efficient site or wait for decades to get disappointed in the end...
    I don't feel like waiting one more month for a low quality result.

Thanks
    Mike’s Mix & Master is about more than technical detail, Mikes’s Mix Master about TRUST. Every time I hear my song mixed by Mike’s Mix & Master, I know I can compete With the best in the game. Mike’s Mix & Master got a great system run in out here. I've worked with Mike’s Mix & Master and it was always easy for Mike’s Mix Master to express what I wanted through a specific sound Mike’s Mix Master is very professional with his services and Mike’s Mix Master provides quality work at a great price. If you want your music to sound top notch, Mike's Mix & Master is the place. Simply put, Mike’s Mix Master is professional, fast, accurate and accommodating, not to mention the quality is fantastic. Best part is, Mike’s Mix Master work hard to achieve YOUR vision! I had something different in mind then Mike’s Mix Master for a final Master and Mike’s Mix Master was able to change the original master and nail the sound I was going for. Mike’s Mix Master did the mix and mastering on a track of mine recently. Both his work on the track and his communication were outstanding. Mike’s Mix Master was very good at understanding the sound I required and executing it.

Thanks
    It appears we are dealing with some "Fake News."

Any more one-off shilling posts and we will be looking at removal. Come on guys, up your professionalism and you won't have to play shill games...

GJ
    Gregg Juke
    Nocturnal Productions
    The Sonic Vault Recording Studio
    Drum! Magazine Contributor

Thread Information