Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike's Mix & Master?

Thanks

Mike's Mix & Master?

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys. My apologies if I'm not supposed to post this here, but have any of you guys used "Mike's Mix & Master" service? I paid to have my music mix and mastered, but it's been a long while now and my project still isn't complete, and isn't responding to my emails or calls. Just wondering if any of you guys sent your music to them.

Thanks
    I've heard that name advertised on instagram quite a bit, never looked into if it was actually spam or not. In my experience with Mastering you always pay after the master is complete, you'll get a reference track to confirm or ask for changes and then pay based on time put into the track(if it exceeds a standard track rate). I'd advise to look around your area to find a local master guy with good word

Thanks
    I heard they were great .. My advice is be a little more patient ... Depending on how long you've been waiting though .. Most likely when you get your project back you will be very happy .. I haven't tried it yet but i am going to.. Plus mike is talked about a lot in good conversations so .. Good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FLINSTONE PrYmE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mikes Mix & Master is definitely the best of the best. There is no one as good as him out there. He might be backed up with work but I'm sure he has already handled the situation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to djrelentt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Define "long while". That's a relative term.

That said, there's zero excuse for not responding to e-mails or phone calls. That's freakin' ridiculous.
    Chris 'Von Pimpenstein' Carter - Hit Producer & Mixer with three #1 hit singles
    http://www.vonpimpenstein.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djrelentt View Post
    Mikes Mix & Master is definitely the best of the best.
    He better be.. ..at $70 to mix a song, I would certainly expect the best of the best. That's no chump change
    Tom W.
    www.waltzmastering.com
    www.waltzmastering@gmail.com
    Affordable Online Mastering

Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy. I did receive my project back nearly 2 months after I paid. I couldn't get him to respond to my emails or calls, so I reported him to paypal and that got his attention in minutes. He told me he will send them after I cancel my paypal dispute. While the quality of the tracks I got back were alright, getting my project complete was a hassle. He also never gave my tracks the free promotion like he advertised on his site. In my opinion, Mike's Mix & Masters service wasn't great, but that might be just me. If you're curious about how my project came out, the link is in my signature.
    Last edited by Cybeat; 06-07-2015 at 06:07 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cybeat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hey Cybeat, definitely sorry to hear about your experience with our services in the past, I wish you had spoke with us about your inconvenience because of course as a reputable company (#1 Worldwide for over 5 years) We would have loved to resolve your problems any way we can! As I recall it was a 12 Track Album that we Mixed and Mastered for you, To get great results and not rush the work like some other rip-off companies do, these things sometimes take a considerable amount of patience, especially when putting things like revisions, and final mastering into the equation. We like to get you the best results we possibly can depending on the quality of the material you provide us with, and we love to keep our customers 110% satisfied, therefore even till this day we would love to go over anything you are unsatisfied with =) just give us a holler and we'll take it from there! Thank you for those who backed up our services on this thread, There is a reason why we have been #1 for Over 5 Years in a row, with great word from the media and our clients who come back over and over and over again! for those curious about our services check out some Testimonials from DOZENS of our Awesome clients --> mikesmixmaster (.) com/#!testimonials/c1o0s <--and if anyone here has any questions feel free to e-mail us Directly at MikesMixAndMaster at gmail (.) com Our staff is on call 24/7 and happily ready to answer ALL of your questions!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikesMixAndMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not that good. I did a way better mix myself then what they did. I was in a pinch to get a track done and didn't have time to do it because I was swamped with other projects. I used them and was HIGHLY disappointed with the service and the response time for when I had to send emails regarding sending updated files for mixing. I felt like they just threw the mix together, washed the track out with reverb and tried to say it was a finished mix. They also drugged their feet on responding back to me and unfortunately I had to open a dispute and only after that, did they finally got back to me. By then it was too late, damage was done and timeline was not met. But that's just my experience and does not (and should not) be the template for your decision. You might be satisfied with their mixing, but unfortunately with me being a mixer myself, I wasn't. I do say do your research and homework thoroughly before you dive in.

Thanks
    Hey Waltz mastering,

As a mastering engineer you might be disappointed with the service.

Thread Information