Maximizer vst

What do you guys think about the maximizer that is already in the plug-in Izotope Ozone 5? I'm thinking about picking that up for my mastering. I've been using the stock one on FL Studios "Maximus" but I keep hearing Ozone 5 is dope. Thoughts?

I love the EQ and the multiband compressor but I am not really a fan of the maximizer.. Check out fg-x for a maximizer. Really really good

Maximus alone on the master track lacks in quality. I use stereo enhancers on my drums and eq every single one of my sounds before I even throw on Maximus then boost the whole quality with a final eq, reverb, and Aradaz Maimizer 5 and my quality is very clean. It helps that I have monitors now and just picked up a Focusrite audio interface and Sennheiser 280 hd headphones. But again it's really all opinion!!

I tried maximus years ago. Its sound was terrible. I only use my own mastering algoriihm.
you mean chain, but if you're a programmer I salute you :D

actually the word algorithm in English has a meaning of the process or sequence of steps to achieve a specific goal, what we call in modern audio parlance a chain

that is the exact meaning of algorithm when used for programming and also in teaching mathematics as a beginning practice :multiplications were first taught to me as algorithms, as in the steps to follow to calculate the result

Back