Mastering for 5$ for limited time.

michaeldaro

Freelance Engineer
Hey guys, Ive been mixing and mastering for about 7-8 years now. Im offering a quick mastering job for only 5$. For the 5$ you will get a full stereo wav. and a full 320kps mp3 with the proper dither applied. You can make requests like "I want it to be loud" or "I want more dynamics". Again this is a quick master which is great for beginners or demos for tracks. I can only accept payments through etransfer to an email that i will provide after you contact me. The master may take up to 2-3 days after payment has been received, depending on amount of clients i have at the time. Revisions will be determined on request and may not be applied. You can see my credits at Mike Darolfi if you are interested (Please download the songs on my website for better quality, streaming is only 192kps mp3 which is very bad. Download is 320kps mp3).

What I need from you - A stereo wav. with a maximum of 3db peak. A 5$ etransfer. If i request a a credit on the track, i will need you to put "Mastered by Michael Darolfi at mikedarolfi.com ".

Contact me at michaeldarolfidmd@gmail.com if you are interested and i will reply within 2-3 hours.

This offer will expire May 22th, 2017

Last edited:
Hey man sent you an email. Also i would like to get my song sounding like that summer time song on your website. Thanks

Back