M-Audio Fast Track in FL Studio - no sound from speakers?

Bloodthirstyhen

Hey guys, so ive got my buddies M-Audio Fast Track (not the pro version) and I downloaded the latest driver update, went into FL Studio, changed the ASIO to M-AUDIO, went to my mixer clicked in-1 and im not hearing anything out of the speakers. Also when I have the fast track plugged in, I cant hear my song or even the bleep noise you hear when you first open FL Studio. Anyone have any suggestions? I am also using regular computer speakers with the AUX imput (incase that matters) The goal is to be able to hear my guitar/microphone while I record. Oh, and I am using Windows 7
Any advice? thanks!

P.S, I have noticed in my controll panel under hardware and sound, it says:

Speakers
2- M-Audio Fast Track
Default Device

I dunno how FL works for is there an option to set your playback engine in preferences? That might be what you were talking about when you switched from asio to m audio.

But i pro tools it defaults to playback from my computers internal sound card and i need to change the playback engine to my interface so the sound comes through it and out of my monitors.

Pleaaaase help me pleaaaase I didnt buy this nice microphone for nothing!

^ not that I know of but thank you very much for replying. I will look into that!

Last edited:
Back