Low frequencies problem

lake543

Hello everyone!

Firstly i want to apologize if there is already similar topic.So my problem is connected with the low frequences, in particular - the kick and bass. Whenever i play my music in my car, they start crackling.The problems appear only in my car audio system.Im testing at home as well, I think I have enough good pair of monitors and this problem never appears when i play it from there or from my headphones.Many of u may say that the problem comes from my car audio system, but the confusing part is that mainstream radio songs sounds normal with low frequences, the crackling only appears in my songs.The other thing i want to mention is that i use a lot of samples but whenever i make bass with 3xo osc for example, the bass sounds good, so the problems seems its the samples im using or its my mix.I think i make my mix enough good too, i am always cutting unecessary frequencies and i am being careful with the db, Im rendering to max quality, btw im using Fl studio.So everything is proving me that maybe the samples are the main problem, maybe their quality isnt that good for car stereo, idk.I would be glad if someone with similar problem or good knowledge tell me if there is way to fix somehow these samples, otherwise i must start making my bass and kick from plugins by myself.Or if you have another ideas or you think the problem is somewhere else, share it, i would be thankful!

Cheers!

Back