Looking for someone to Mix/Master my beats

Chris Torio

What's going on Everybody,

I'm going to be straight up from the beginning I'm not working with a big budget my money is tight right now. Most of my tracks are like 14-16 tracks. I basically EQ and add effects on all my synths. The drums and stuff I don't really touch as much. So I'm lookin for someone to basically Polish off the beat for me and Raise the volume with out clipping it. And of course Mix it not just through it through an Ozone preset lol. But I'm working with like 50 bucks for each Mix/Master I know that's probably an insult to some of you out there but I'm a loyal customer and I have a lot of stuff that needs to be Mixed. And later on down the line we can work on raising the price.

So if this is something you are interested in comment or P.M. thank you everybody. Hopefully I can find somebody that is willing to work with me

Thank You Again

i got ya

What's going on Everybody,

I'm going to be straight up from the beginning I'm not working with a big budget my money is tight right now. Most of my tracks are like 14-16 tracks. I basically EQ and add effects on all my synths. The drums and stuff I don't really touch as much. So I'm lookin for someone to basically Polish off the beat for me and Raise the volume with out clipping it. And of course Mix it not just through it through an Ozone preset lol. But I'm working with like 50 bucks for each Mix/Master I know that's probably an insult to some of you out there but I'm a loyal customer and I have a lot of stuff that needs to be Mixed. And later on down the line we can work on raising the price.

So if this is something you are interested in comment or P.M. thank you everybody. Hopefully I can find somebody that is willing to work with me

Thank You Again

u still need mix work? blahzaebeatz@gmail.com hmu

Back