Looking for someone to master EP

TakeItCheesy

Hello fellow members of this forum,

I'm currently working on my first EP and I'm looking for someone that can master it for me (my budget is not exactly high though).
There are four instrumental tracks that need mastering. The genre is a combination of trap, deep house and progressive house.
I don't want them to be squashed to death like the average house track, but I just want them to have a normal volume compared to other (professional) songs, while maintaining a clean sound.

If someone on this forum is willing to help me for a good price, I would definitely appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Cheesy

Master

Hey man, Im in my last year in Uni and mix and master for a small client base here in Glasgow, I always expanding and looking for more business and clients. I use the facilities in my university and i have my own home studio. Check out my page see what you think of my tracks and sound quality. I would also help you out with the budget as much as possible.
- R

soundcloud.com/jakehynes_redjrecords

Can I try on one of your songs for free?

You can hear some of my work through the link in my signature. No strings attached. Just for fun.

Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Hey i offer mastering for all types of music

Hey, ive been mastering for 5 - 6 years now, if you would like to here some of my work you can visit mikedarolfi to download or stream my work for free. i charge 40$ per single but if it is 4 tracks i would charge 120$

My contact info is on my website, feel free to message me any time

Last edited:
Hey Mate!

I'd love to give all of the tracks a go for free for you! I've just built my second professional mastering space and am dying for tracks to help us learn the new room. We do a great job, taking care over what's appropriate for each song. We don't just slam it like a lot of people do in the pursuit of loudness! Would love to have a go for you. If they're not to your taste, simply go with someone else's masters!

If you're game, send a zip of your finished stereo mix WAVs via wetransfer (dot) com to me - RobStent86 (at) gmail (d0t) com

Back