"Look at me" sounds bad mixed and mastered and still a big hit. How to explain it?

Alisson Almeida

"Look at me" sounds bad mixed and mastered and still a big hit. How to explain it?

While all producers try to get the highest quality sound, this guy makes a huge hit out of a song which most producers would say that needs better mixing and mastering.
How to explain it?

I guess it just goes to show that the average listener doesn't really care about whatever you define as "quality". Agreed that this is super rough.

Mixing & Mastering is about delivering it the way the artist intends it to be. The music is suppose to be loud. Its for crunk crowds.

"Different", "raw" and "aggressive" are all good, but frankly this sounds more like a headache coming on & zero fucks being given to the mix. But apparently people like that.

"Different", "raw" and "aggressive" are all good, but frankly this sounds more like a headache coming on & zero fucks being given to the mix. But apparently people like that.

In My opinion music is energy, and the one who have the most energy rises above the rest with less.
Basic structure of life I guess.

Back