I need some Hiphop drum samples

the_agx

I was just wondering (I searched the site) if there are any good Hiphop drum sample packs that you know about.

I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits. I am not looking for 808 kits.

Thanks. I'm tempted to even get some of Troups industry sound drums. smh.:cry: It's that bad. I got no drums since I lost my **** (PC virus) a while back.

(just fuccking wicha Troup)

There are more high quality free drums on the internet that you will know what to do with. With the drums at ObiAudio.com and the free drums around like Deuce_Black 100mb free drums, and SP1200 drums, and such you won't need anything else. There are also tons of stuff at Goldbaby.com for free.

There are more high quality free drums on the internet that you will know what to do with. With the drums at ObiAudio.com and the free drums around like Deuce_Black 100mb free drums, and SP1200 drums, and such you won't need anything else. There are also tons of stuff at Goldbaby.com for free.

Thanks. I am on the obi site now. I will check out the other one later too.

Back