I need help with something that is just recently starting to happen

So I've been making beats for about 2 years now. I just made a beat a couple of days ago (it took about 1 week to complete) and all frequencies are cut where they should be and it sounded clean and good. Whenever I export it to either wav or mp3 and then reload it into FLstudio, I noticed that there are low frequencies coming out of my hi hats... So I went back and cut them once again... Long story short, I ended up EQing every single instrument anywhere from 4 to 8 times, cutting all frequencies it shouldn't be hitting... This is a part of my beat where it's just piano, brass, and hi hats... The hi hats are bouncing around in the lows whenever you look at fruity parametric EQ2. I uploaded the mp3 and wav into an audio spectrum as well and sure enough the hats are coming through the 30hz to 100hz range... I thought it might be a certain plugin interfering with the hats, but I disabled all effects plugins foreign to FL Studio. Still I am having this problem and it's like no matter what I do or try, it's impossible. Any help?

strange... before exporting the analyzer doesn't show the lows (on the master bus)?

Before exporting it doesn't show lows on Master track with EQ or the analyzer. It's almost like it's being mudded up by the export somehow... maybe underruns? But I tried turning buffer length up and exporting it again and still the same thing... This just came out of nowhere...

If you cut everything at a particular frequency - then you'll still have clashes on that same frequency.
Mix is a balancing act.
Think of it as a physical space.
Using pan control and EQ - no 2 items should operate in that space.

So I've been making beats for about 2 years now. I just made a beat a couple of days ago (it took about 1 week to complete) and all frequencies are cut where they should be and it sounded clean and good. Whenever I export it to either wav or mp3 and then reload it into FLstudio, I noticed that there are low frequencies coming out of my hi hats... So I went back and cut them once again... Long story short, I ended up EQing every single instrument anywhere from 4 to 8 times, cutting all frequencies it shouldn't be hitting... This is a part of my beat where it's just piano, brass, and hi hats... The hi hats are bouncing around in the lows whenever you look at fruity parametric EQ2. I uploaded the mp3 and wav into an audio spectrum as well and sure enough the hats are coming through the 30hz to 100hz range... I thought it might be a certain plugin interfering with the hats, but I disabled all effects plugins foreign to FL Studio. Still I am having this problem and it's like no matter what I do or try, it's impossible. Any help?

Weird shit.. sounds like something goes wrong either importing or exporting it.
Couple of questions:
-how exactly do you export? Do you use the disk record, export pattern, song, or...?
-what format do you export to? Best to avoid MP3 altogether untill the very end!
-do you have everything set to 32bit (export, and playback)

-does it happen if you play the exported file in a normal player (eg. don't import it to FL?)
-is it audible?

Sorry it took so long to reply. Yes it's happening with the exporting or importing which is weird. I export it simply by clicking on export and if I'm exporting MP3 I have the following options selected. MP3, 512 point sync (also 512 point sync in audio options), 320kbps bitrate, dithering off, and everything else is checked. For WAV I do the following: Export, 32-bit float (use 32 bit float buffer also selected in audio options), 512 point sync, and still I get the low frequencies after I import. What's weird is, I remember whenever I first used the 512 point sync like last year sometime it seemed really slow at exporting, like it was doing it's job properly... Now it seems really fast. My most recent beat I finished exported at highest settings in less than 1 minute... Before I think it took around 3-5 minutes. I'm sure the size of the file also plays a part, but the file wasn't really that small. I seemed to have fixed the problem for the most part as of now. I just exported it and slapped a high pass filter on the exported Mp3 and used automation to clear it up during the parts where no lows were supposed to be... It seems to have worked until I can figure out if I need to reinstall FL studio.

I know it was a mistake to post the beat in this state on Youtube but I still did it regardless. I've asked a lot of my producer friends and sent them videos of my problem and they were speechless. I figured rather than scrap the beat and all of the progress that I've made so far, I might as well just put the beat online. So here it is. In the intro around the time the hi hats start you can hear the low frequencies coming through a lot.

Back