I am Dying to know some indian Singer's Vocal effects but no Results From google-YT

Rauf

Hello guys, my name is Rauf I am New to this forum I hope everyone is doing fine

After years of googling around and YouTubing finally came across to this forum with hope if someone can help me. It's been ages since I am trying to figure out the vocal effect or what kinda VST Plugins these Indian singers using on their vocal other than delay/reverb/echo effects (Arijitsingh, Atif Aslam, Arman Malik,) and also youtube singer Siddharth Slathia.

There is something like magical effect which plays along with vocal and when the vocal stops it disappears, (sounds like hiss sound, of course not the static hiss sound.. something like crisp breathing) Damn I don't know what to name it.

And I use (Adobe audition). Microphone (blue yeti), headphone (Audio-Technica ATH-M40x) mentioning hardware and software to save time if I am missing something

sample songs are below to hear that Vocal effect
Arijit
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=43-iAj5PMNo
youtube.com/watch?v=vUCM_0evdQY

Siddharth
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=5bj_pBl_lkI

Atif
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=x-nvjMikwxY
youtube.com/watch?v=xXWoKWDWP4c

Arman
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=0mQLTWvXbXM

Experts Advice heartily Appreciated
eagerly waiting for the reply

Last edited:
Spot checked three of them; all I'm hearing are standard delay and reverb combinations. The "in the spaces" effect you are hearing is a reverb tail. Maybe it sounds different to you because they have EQ'd the reverb? You can do that separately from the source track. Sorry, not hearing any earth-shakingly unique approaches there.

Back