How should I procces my voice for YT videos

BRHSM

Hey man!

I've finally figured out how I can split my voice to a different audio channel in my recording but now I need to know how to procces it...

I do noise removal now using audacity and I also normalize it but it still sounds not that great because my mic sucks.

I want to buy a new one If I can get some money but i'll be stuck with this one for a long time so I need a solution!

Here is a video with my voice in it proccesed how I do it now:

Thank you for reading

BRHSM

No differently than you would for a regular bounce, for Soundcloud, or for any other place you'd post your vocals. Just get the best recording you can, process it the way you normally do, bounce it, and upload your song in the best quality you can to your channel. There is no extra special YouTube-specific processing you have to do imo – so don't sweat stuff like that.

No differently than you would for a regular bounce, for Soundcloud, or for any other place you'd post your vocals. Just get the best recording you can, process it the way you normally do, bounce it, and upload your song in the best quality you can to your channel. There is no extra special YouTube-specific processing you have to do imo – so don't sweat stuff like that.

I'm looking to make it sound like I have a higher quality mic. As you can hear now in the video my microphone sucks and i want to make the best of it. I'm not actually a singer and I never upload my voice to soundcloud...

I hope soneone can look at my video and tell me how they would procces it with eq and compression and stuff to make it sound higher quality...

i mean should I denoise after or before compressing and normalizing? at what point in the chain should I EQ? Remember I don't use audio routing trough my daw because i have sync problems with my webcam.. I use audacity to post procces

Last edited:
Back