How to Pan Sounds in Mono with FL Studio?

Glitch1044

Producer
Just wondering if anyone knows an easy way to do this? I've tried putting the Stereo Enhancer (and other mono analyzers) onto the main Master, but then it won't let me pan any of the other sounds.
I heard that mixing in mono can make ones' tracks sound a lot more dynamic when putting it back into stereo again. And I wanted to give this a try, but I can't figure out how to add a stereo/mono without having to add it onto every track individually. I'm thinking there's a simple to do this?

Probably dumb idea, but maybe try PAn-O-Matic to automate the pan levels?

It would probably require a clone of the original channel, but it is simple to use (right-click on pan and either Tools>LFO, or draw in pan for desired length), and works well.

You can't pan in mono. That is the definition of mono; it's not stereo.

In a stereo mix, you can pan individual mono sounds from left to right, but in a mono mix (in other words, everything is in mono with no stereo field, all sounds will be center with no movement left or right-- only foreground/background, i.e. volume).

Maybe I don't understand your question?

GJ

Oh, re-reading your post, maybe you are asking how to go from a stereo mix to mono, and back and forth? Your DAW and/or your monitor controller/mixer will have options; it depends n what you're using. Look in your FL "help" file and the manual for your interface/monitor controller...

GJ

Back