How much do recording engineers make?

REC Workshop is that deal....I help engineer there from time to time and I certainly don't have any type of audio cert. or degree aside from my certifications I got while working at Guitar Center. Hands on experience is the greatest teacher in my opinion.

Mayh3mDaGlaD8R said:
REC Workshop is that deal....I help engineer there from time to time and I certainly don't have any type of audio cert. or degree aside from my certifications I got while working at Guitar Center. Hands on experience is the greatest teacher in my opinion.
yah i went to guitar center when i was up there that was a cool place i wish i could go back

Anyways, REC Workshop:
Id reccomend it to anyone.. beats the hell outta going to somewhere for 4 years, but i wouldnt tell someone to NOT further their education. I mean you can learn there, come home and mess around, play with your own equipment a bit and go to a university later if you want to [which i plan to do]...it is a big inspiration, especially from the instructors.

the core program is like 5 weeks ppl, and there is a mastering deal there too if you take an extra week, i went 8 weeks for the 3 extra classes

I was thinking of going there a year or so back. Was it worth the price? I know it wasn't much compared to other schools but still its a big chunk to me...

Back