How to Mix & master ?/

Geric

I wanna learn how to Edit, Mix, & Master own craft and also a range to record a voice for rap song..

Not trying to be rude or anything, but basically this forum wouldn't exist if there was an easy answer to this question. Many a book has been written on each of these topics...so I'd advise you to look into existing threads or ask more specific questions.

If you head to the getting started page, there are quite a few books you should make a list of and read.
I guarantee after you acquire that goldmine of information you will have more than the basic concepts to do whatever you want.

Yeah that's an extremely broad topic and doesn't have a single answer to it. If you're more specific about certain techniques then it's easier to help out. Like said before, check out the other threads about mixing, mastering and editing.

Youtube is your friend, just type in 'How to mix a hip hop track' and you should get a basic feel of what mixing consist of.

When you get into mixing and get stuck THEN post your issue in this forum

What i want to know is how do i make the piece/composition/beat louder. When i Import it as mp3 and play it back on speakers, it is so Quite. Well usually the bass is loud as heck but all my treble Sounds like the nelody, their all too low?
Usually i (using fl Studio) Set the volume for each Instrument right on the playlist. And then when i am done i do it again on the master. Is that wrong?
Should i leave the volume Where it is on the playlist and just mix and master everything on the master?

This subject is essentially never ending, a lot of it is also contextual, theirs not exactly one "right" way of doing everything, but their are standard ways and basic things that most people will do, e.g. using a compressor to flatten out the dynamic range of signal. The list can go on and on, I'd suggest checking out amazon, youtube, get some books on the subject of mixing. Mastering is a whole other subject, and a completely different ball game to mixing. Read some reviews on amazon. Goodluck.

Back