How do I mixdown a song and export it so I can put it on a CD? STUDIO ONE PRESONUS

Strizz

Havent used my Studio One Artist DAW in a while.. I had someone over today recording a song and wanted to give them their song on CD.. but I forgot how to convert the file to wav or Mp3 so i can burn it on to a cd.... I went to the MIXDOWN TO AUDIO FILE and made it a wav file but for some reason it didnt work cuz when i go to click on it in my desktop to open it it just automatically sends me to the Presonus Studio One session.. what am i doing wrong?

Set the song point s first.The little blue arrows on the top of the track list.Zoom out so you can see all the tracks,hold down the left mouse button to highlight all of them.Go to song and i believe it's export mixdown.Set the location,format,bitrate and sample rate when that box comes up and then hit o.k.

Oh yeah,i believe you can also open it in project and there's an option to burn to disk from there but i don't use it.I just do it through export mixdown.

That should work.

Last edited:
Oh ****... ahahah... yeah that is what i was doing but I guess it was clipping and a pop up box was asking me if i wanted to abort because of it... i wasnt really reading it and kept pressing "yes" ... hahaha... I guess next time I should read before i click.... but thanks I had pretty much given up untill u had me trying it one last time

LOL...yeah i've done that a few times too.
I wasn't reading it at first either but if you just ignore the clipping pop up you're good to go.

Glad you got it though.

Peace

Back