Help Recreating this Voice Effect

HipHopCreations

I've tried reversing and adding automation knobs of stuff the a sample and I can't seem to get it right. Can anyone help me in recreating an effect like the ones shown below? Thanks in advance.

@ 2m15s

@ 15s

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about the lead vocals rapping?
The only effect I can hear there is subtle distortion...
Not sure what do you mean by reversing...

If you are talking about the samples then just find some vengeance samples that works for you , they have thousands of sample that does this background sampling stuff

1st one has the male vocal in a reverb field reversed after it dies out as a swoop into the female rap with underlying reverse sweep of a cymbal - i.e. vocal and reverb are sampled and the reversed with a reverse cymbal sample also

2nd one is plain distortion on the vox

the first one is just a reverse reverb effect with a full wet signal. then release to dry when the vocals come in

Are you talking about the lead vocals rapping?
The only effect I can hear there is subtle distortion...
Not sure what do you mean by reversing...

If you are talking about the samples then just find some vengeance samples that works for you , they have thousands of sample that does this background sampling stuff

YouTube didn't link the video to be at the time I started at, my bad. I'm talking about (in the first video) how the girl enters the track with some effect, at 2:15

Back