Help Needed + Tons Of Free Downloads

Hey Producers,

I have started a new website for producers where I give away tutorial videos, articles on production, samples, loops, and presets ALL FOR FREE!

I need your input on what you guys want to see when it comes to tutorials, music production posts, samples & loops, and presets!

What are you missing from your sample library or what do you need more of?

What questions can you not find answers to when it comes to music production in general? Layering basses, mastering, workflow tips?

Help me help you guys!

Your input would be greatly appreciated!

Once again, everything is for free! You can already check out what we have so far at SoundShock | Free loops and samples, Presets, Tutorials, & More

Thanks!

I would like to see a solid way of tuning kicks with long decay or samples alike that have been labled!

Something I had problems with was mixing kick and a louder clap/snare when they match (four to the floor beat), and I really don't found so much helpful information.

Something I had problems with was mixing kick and a louder clap/snare when they match (four to the floor beat), and I really don't found so much helpful information.

that's usually very specific to the sounds you use... usually though it boils down to frequency seperation and transient shaping

that's usually very specific to the sounds you use... usually though it boils down to frequency seperation and transient shaping

Yes!, the best solution (or the only) I found was changing the sample :p, so I think that's the thing.
Thanks for the help.

Back