Headphone moniters

like i already said and so did DJkoris, crystal clear and very flat. they are pro studio monitor headphones

Sorry, I was trying to be sarcastic, with poor results as usual. :rolleyes:

Anyway, HD25's are 2 x the price of AKG 240M and yet 240M are also very flat, closed, comfy and crystal clear. And they are used in many pro studios around the world so I can't be the only one who thinks that.

Now would you pay twice the money for a car that's exactly the same except maybe has an extra back-seat warmer or something like that ? (ok bad example lol)

:cheers:
Toni
www.mp3.com/NativeAlien

(Sorry, off topic)
BTW. ManoOne: could you get a pair of smilies like this but rolling on e, because I think alcohol is bad for your health. lol :cheers:

You already have a smilie that's in amph3tamine psychosis :eek: LOL
And one that smoked too much weed :confused:
This one's got to be on lsd : :victory:

Ok I should be at work already, cya later guys.

Toni
www.mp3.com/NativeAlien

funk, that has got to be th efunniest comment i hav eseen on the little icon thigns. that deserves a big round of applause. got smiles all round from me.
fair point on the headphones though, i actually got mine at trade so price wasnt as big a deal as it was loads cheaper. at the end of the day it doesnt amtter what you use aslong as you know and understand how it sounds adn what its characteristics are. then you can just work with them.

nice one again.
neil

Thanks man. You can see weekend is coming (partyyyy) :monkey:

And your last point is very true also. You gotta get to know them like your own *** :eek:
It won't hurt either if you can test your mix on various different sound systems and see :victory: how it sounds ;)

Toni
www.mp3.com/NativeAlien

Back