THE GAME's NEWEST

S

ShanePress

Well im a down south dude myself when it comes to hip hop, well atleast for the last 6 years or so, but i ventured out and bought The Game's latest cd and i was very impressed with Production and extremely impressed with the Mix on the overall album. Right after the intro (track 1) song #2 starts off with a flick of a lighter, and it sounds as if the lighter is right next to your ear, after that the album takes you on journey, almost like the era of biggie and pac. There is a song(#12) that Storch produced, and they flipped it to make Game's voice sound like Nas, which was just nasty ( in a good way). Overall the album is balanced, the mix is great and i think the Game is on top of his game, wondering what ya'll thought?

yea real solid album...production is on point.and if im not mistaken dre must have had a big part of the mixing part which could be why it sounds so good

Nah Dre Did'nt Have Anything To Do With The Album, He States That Many Times Throughout The Record...

I heard a rumor that Dr Dre had sent Game beats for a new album... Would be great if it happened, The Game is one of my favourite rappers.

Kanye has a sick joint on that album, 'Angel'. One of my favourite song this year.

yeah that song has common on it, love the album, been studying it everyday for the last week.

prolly the best album of 2008 I can think of......production wise

this album was better than the doctors advocate too

I was unimpressed with the Recession and haven't heard much of Paper Trail

Seany Mac said:
prolly the best album of 2008 I can think of......production wise

this album was better than the doctors advocate too

I was unimpressed with the Recession and haven't heard much of Paper Trail

Recession will grow on you, it took me a few months.
Paper Trail is a good effort.

Production wise, 808's is definately one of the best produced albums in a while.

I love the games latest joint. Each album has been solid. Went to see him live this last summer....wow...hated it. The crowd hated it. But musically love his stuff.

Back