Fresh Fx Processor?

uhm just really in geneeral an all good one , with decent effects ..reverb. delay blah blah blah u know just a fresh one.. use mostly for hip hop i guess rock, alternative... in general all music..

for reverbs - find a PCM60 !!!!!!!!!

for delays n pitch shifted whatnots - find an H3000 (non DSE, probably be cheaper) !!!!!!

everything else - go to ebay, browse through the 'effects processors' area, and start clicking on **** you've never heard of. pro audio folks like to buy the brands they know, and when it comes to digital n analog spatial processing there are other fun toys to be had than what is made by lexicon!

heavens yes. there seems to be an infinite supply of weird korg n ibanez rack delays on the bay, i may need to dip my hands into that barrel at some point!

that, and the analog delay rackmounts (yamaha n ibanez make em) that are always going for like 50-60 bucks! my god, try finding an analog delay GUITAR pedal that cheap! and you don't even get half the functionality!

stupid, stupid guitarists.

On a budget: get a Boss SE 70 (vocoders, mad efx etc), Roland SRV 3030 (nice reverbs), TC D2 (the king of delays on a budget), Aphex 204C (gets that bass pumping).

If you have fundage: Lex PCM 91, Eventide H3000DSX (Eprom upgrade), TC M5000, Ems Plate and/or delay, Roland SVC 350 or Ems 30000.

If you're into Dance music then Krushing's suggestion of the Fireworx is just about right (although I don't rate it much).

Back