free ware vocoder????

D

Dj Tulip

ok guys ive seen a couple of freeware vocoders and i downloaded one thinking that it was a real time vocoder but little did i know that it required q-base. now im not a big computer head so is there any way i can download one of these programs and just use it to record my voice and have some fun or do i need some more music software? come on mano, tricky, help me out here;)

hey tricky i knew you would come through. i also found one that didnt need other music software but it didnt have a graphical face to it. it was a command line vocoder and i dont know **** about doing command lines.:cool:

or hay! tricky! what if i just download a sample of a synth note playing and use that? that would work wouldnt it! cause it uses your voice recording and then a recorded synth note. i hope that would work. let me know. have you ever messed with this program? got any tips for me to get started on it?

i aint tricky, but yeah! u could definately do what u seggested.
my suggestion is to do what you sugested!!!:D:D:D:}]

hey ! yeah that would work :) i havnt really messed with it yet but i made a mental note to try it out soon :) let us know how it goes :D

all right! im downloading it now. its time for some of that awesome old school robotic voices.:cool:

Back