*** FREE MASTERING *** Looking for mixdowns to master for my portfolio.

deft&xeno

Hey all,

I am looking to expand my mastering portfolio to the point where there's a few demos per genre, and if you any of you would be so kind to let me master one or a couple of your mixdowns to use as a demos for the portfolio; I will give you the final master in 24bit WAV free of charge, and I will even give some insight on how certain things are done if wanted/needed.

Thank you all in advance, and I hope that I can help some people out with some free mastering in return for allowing me to use their track as a mastering demo.

Cheers,
Deft & Xeno

You can private message me a link to the mixdown(s) or leave it below if you choose to and I will get back to you with the final master within 48hrs.

Last edited:
if you make a video i would like to see how and why you made the decisions with certain problems that arise.

If you read the OP you would see that I already stated why I am doing this and what the circumstances are. I will master anyone's demo(s) for free, under the condition that I can use them to send to clients as MASTERED DEMOS with a before and after showcasing my work as a mastering engineer. I think I made it very clear what I want and what I will provide, so I don't see the reason in putting in hours of extra time making a video to explain further when it's already very clear.

If you don't feel secure in this very simple transaction, I will even write a terms of use and conditions to back up my authenticity. I am offering FREE manufacturing quality mastering for the simple allowance of letting me show my clients your demo (even under your name too for ex: Progressive House Demo 1 B/A - Your Name Here - Track Title (Mix) )

Please feel free to ask questions if you have any as I will diligently answer and explain to my fullest capability. I am here to help people out with free mastering in return for helping me expand my mastering portfolio.

Thank you and cheers,
Deft & Xeno :)

mastering tracks

I see your master you track but when you mix down some stems for me as I put some effects on it step by that show me how I should use reverb and delay and I'll let you master my tracks and use them off of portfolio

Back