Free Mastering!

Misti

Faunix Audio Mastering
Hi guys, I have here an offer here that everybody on this page should be interested in.

So I'm starting up my own mix / mastering business, and I'm looking to offer everybody one free master whilst I put together my website.

What you get: One of your tracks mastered to commercial quality completely for free, and if you're music is good, free promotion through my website.
What I get: Practice and experience, and your permission to potentially use a preview of your song on my website / soundcloud as an A/B example.

What you need to do: Get in contact with me through message or email (can be found on my Soundcloud description), and send me a track WITH HEADROOM, and no master bus compression / limiting, and it will get back to you in 1 - 3 days.

Here is a link to some of my work - I hope to hear from you soon!

https://soundcloud.com/faunixmastering

Last edited:
and trap, dubstep and comercial music for my parents facebook page... Not many people do that bro...

Yeah you're right no one makes commercial music these days. Now you mention it trap and dubstep seem like pretty new concepts to me also. Please tell me more about your unfathomable originality.

Besides - don't hate bro, I'm just doin ma thang tryna make a buck out of what I love. Peace.

Yeah you're right no one makes commercial music these days. Now you mention it trap and dubstep seem like pretty new concepts to me also. Please tell me more about your unfathomable originality.

Besides - don't hate bro, I'm just doin ma thang tryna make a buck out of what I love. Peace.

Lmao pretty sure this guys trolling.

Back