Fl studio 12 or Pro Tools 12 or Mp????

ShaiBobble

fghhjhjhjjjj
So I just found out the guy I brought fl from sold me a crack because the name on it is azjatycki. ( that explains my mixes never sounding good or like anyone else's and all fucking muffled and shit.)

SO should I buy fl studio signature edition for $300 or just producer edition from imageline ?
I like gross beat but producer ed doesn't have it.

Or is Protools MP a better choice?
I don't understand the whole protools subscription thing .

But I make beats and record songs for me and my friends so which would be better to officially buy ???

& yes I'm broke af

And no this is not questions about cracked software moderators

Last edited:
If you're on a budget, go with FL 12 Producer Edition. It has almost all the same features as the Signature Edition but it's $100 cheaper.

If your making beats go with FL, just because how simple it is to create the ideas you have in your head. For mixing, mastering or recording vocals I recommend Pro Tools! It has amazing plug-ins and much more features for that kind of task than Fl Studio!

So I just found out the guy I brought fl from sold me a crack because the name on it is azjatycki. ( that explains my mixes never sounding good or like anyone else's and all fucking muffled and shit.)

SO should I buy fl studio signature edition for $300 or just producer edition from imageline ?
I like gross beat but producer ed doesn't have it.

Or is Protools MP a better choice?
I don't understand the whole protools subscription thing .

But I make beats and record songs for me and my friends so which would be better to officially buy ???

& yes I'm broke af

And no this is not questions about cracked software moderators
I've never heard of a cracked edition of FL making your music sound "muffled and shit." If you're shopping for DAWS I'm assuming you haven't been making music that long, and if that's true, that is most likely the reason your music sounds muffled. But maybe I'm wrong. I would highly recommend FL, as it sounds like all you guys are doing is recording one mic at a time, not complicated multi-microphone situations. FL can do those, but it's not desirable. And FL is fantastic for any looped based music. It's very fast. I used to use maschine but since I switched back to FL, It's redundant to my workflow. Pro Tools is expensive as hell, but you can get an educational discount if you're in college. FL will provide free updates for life. I would also get the Producer edition. I'm pretty sure it doesn't charge you extra for buying Producer and then upgrading to signature later. And Gross Beat is fun and all, but it's certainly not the best part of FL.

I purchased it from guitar center for $200 signature edition
I've never heard of a cracked edition of FL making your music sound "muffled and shit." If you're shopping for DAWS I'm assuming you haven't been making music that long, and if that's true, that is most likely the reason your music sounds muffled. But maybe I'm wrong. I would highly recommend FL, as it sounds like all you guys are doing is recording one mic at a time, not complicated multi-microphone situations. FL can do those, but it's not desirable. And FL is fantastic for any looped based music. It's very fast. I used to use maschine but since I switched back to FL, It's redundant to my workflow. Pro Tools is expensive as hell, but you can get an educational discount if you're in college. FL will provide free updates for life. I would also get the Producer edition. I'm pretty sure it doesn't charge you extra for buying Producer and then upgrading to signature later. And Gross Beat is fun and all, but it's certainly not the best part of FL.

Shoot you could get Studio One 3 Professional edition for $200 right now.

But being that I started with FL, I would highly recommend you get FL12. It's probably one of the easiest DAWs to learn.

I brought fl signature for $200 no tax at a guitar center in deleware. And a keyboard total was $270. On Black Friday. I don't really like studio one. It's like a fake logic from what I saw but I have ableton 9 lite also

You've never seen reaper then. You can make it look just like Logic haha.

I almost bought Studio One but then I found a really good deal on Wave plugins

Back