feedback on this mix?

Yo!
I think the vocal could be more compressed and in front of the mix, the piano sounds cool and it can be nice to add a little bit more hi frequencies on the percussions to make it more brilliant.
But it's just my opinion

Thankyou, could I ask what device you was listening with, just because it sounds different of different device and I want to improve it on all, thanks

To me when listening on headphones it sounds like the piano is distracting me from hearing your vocals, I think the vocals need turned up or the piano/instrumental needs turned down a bit because the vocals to me are harder to hear and the instrumental is more distracting.

I also think someone could EQ your vocals to sound a bit clearer.

Ya I listened to it again, the pianos are way to distracting, they pianos are like shoved inside my ear drums while your vocals are not being herd as well because every time the piano hits its over powering your vocals.

I don't really mix instrumentals but I know for sure that piano is distracting or too loud, and I know your vocals could be EQ'd to sound more clear and be either turned up or compressed then turned up louder.

Back