Exporting format from Audacity to FL Studio

justanuser

Hey guys. I want to export my verses and hook from audacity and put them in FL Studio so I can continue my work there. The beat itself is an MP3 file. So, in such case should I export the verses & Hook in WAV or MP3 ? Does it matter ? Thank you ! :)

I think that FL's Edison can load both wav and MP3 so you shouldn't have any problems with getting it in the program. And if you are wondering which one to choose, go for wav man. You'll get tiny bit more quality this way. There's a reason why wav files weigh more than mp3 files you know... :)

I think that FL's Edison can load both wav and MP3 so you shouldn't have any problems with getting it in the program. And if you are wondering which one to choose, go for wav man. You'll get tiny bit more quality this way. There's a reason why wav files weigh more than mp3 files you know... :)
Thanks man :) But does it matter if the beat itself is MP3 and the recording is WAV ? Can I save it to whatever format I choose later on ? :)

If it's from MP3 to WAV then it really doesn't matter, because technically speaking when you encode information in this order the quality won't change anything, so MP3 and converted MP3 will be basically the same.
You better use the MP3 you already got man.
Found pretty decent article about this matter. Check it out, this audio format war is pretty interesting subject
http://duenorthaudio.com/converting-mp3-to-wav-doesnt-improve-quality/

If it's from MP3 to WAV then it really doesn't matter, because technically speaking when you encode information in this order the quality won't change anything, so MP3 and converted MP3 will be basically the same.
You better use the MP3 you already got man.
Found pretty decent article about this matter. Check it out, this audio format war is pretty interesting subject
http://duenorthaudio.com/converting-mp3-to-wav-doesnt-improve-quality/
Yeah I understand that. But if the Audio is MP3, but the recording is WAV, should I export the entire project as a WAAV or MP3 ?

Back