EQ plugin with higher range than 20K

Hi everyone,

I'm here with a simple question.
I'm looking for an EQ plugin that has a range higher than the typical 20 to 20Khz
Preferably also lower than 20.

Thing is, it's hard to find what i'm looking for.
I know there are a few that have a higher range, one from Waves for example.
But i'm looking for one that can also give a little bit of a visual representation, just like the parametric EQ 2 from FL Studio
(which is my main go-to EQ).

If you're wondering why i need it, i don't NEED it, but it would be nice to have if not too expensive XD
If they even exist at all that is XD

Thanks for all the replies!

You can check Fabfilter EQ. It's pretty nice and very professional, ranging from 0 to 20khz. I doubt you will find more than 20khz, most of people can't hear more than that! Have fun bro!

The maag eq is one i already checked out yeah, but it doesn't really offer the amount of freedom that i see in an equalizer.
As for the fabfilter one, if it doesn't go over 20K then it's not really of any use, i'm mainly looking for one that can at least go to 22K, but preferably 24K if possible.
I know most people can't hear it, but i know i can hear more than the 20K, i can go to around 21.5K actually, but EQs don't really give that range and I'm slightly annoyed by that XD

So is there actually an EQ that can go to 22K?
I guess a visual representation of the frequencies isn't so easy to find, but then how about one with more freedom?
The maag eq might be good and all, but i wouldn't want to work with it, i would prefer something like the fabfilter EQs, those offer a lot of freedom, so perhaps there might be an equalizer out there that has freedom and range but no visuals?

I think i have found something that has a range more then what i'm asking for
It's a free plugin nonetheless, called TDR Nova
Has a range of 10hz all the way up to 40Khz
So if you're interested you can check it out

I can't change your mind, :p. Check your sound monitors if they can play these ranges and you are good to go, otherwise there may be a different experience in high-end sound systems!! I've seen monitors going up to 35khz, but, you can't hear it..

Back