ELECTRIX Efx and filters

Jiten

HI there,
what do u thing about Electrix, filter and efx equipment, are tehy worht, i've seen their video demo, i liked it but i just want u're opinion, u can also see the video, it' a real video , www.electrix.com :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess this stuff rocks!!!
Just look how many great artists use them. :D

I've only tried the Filer Factory at a demo, but it was great fun using it. I tweaked Prince's "1999" into a Daft Punker. Q U A L I T Y !

i like the Filter Factory , MO-fx and te Wrap factory in my studio, and i'll lik to use the MO fx and the filter queen we i'am live. their boxes Kick asses man, i watched the video of wevery p[roduct, man that was awaysome. nice, in the vidoe they tyell just what can a electrix box can do to a simple organ corh, More PHATTNED, FUNKY and more Depth. u can also watch the video at the website. www.electrix.com, and can anyone tell me the price of these boxes.:D

The filter factory is great for studio work. it works pretty good in realtime too, but i epecially lke the filter queen for realtime applications. I heard that their sampler/recorder is also pretty good too.
- p nice

(!!!!!!200th POST!!!!!!!)

The loops factory, Nice piece, i saw the out put of teh Wrap factory the VOCOder, man it awysome, the output is so Phat and good, and all si realtime.

99$ , i'll get the MOFX, Filter factory and the Wrap Factory, their VOCODER kicks ***. hey can u please tell me about the LOop recorder, what does it do..:victory:

The loop recorder is like a realtime sampler, but I'm not sure what you would use it for. Anyway, it is not part of the $99 sale. It is still expensive.

The $99 sale is also on musiciansfriend.com if you can't get to a guitar center.

Back