effects software

M

Maurerpower

:confused: I have been making music for +- 1.5 years now and i am looking for good effects software.I need a program with as much knobs and switches as possible!!! I want total control over my samples! If possible i want real-time software.I have win `98 and a P350.Please tell me what is the best software available.

most effects are plugins for particular software. what softwares do u plan on using.

I am using Modplug tracker and Soundforge for a sampler. I want to start using Cubase but i have been told that it only works in combination with hardware. The only hardware i have is my computer and an old Roland Juno-106 analog synthesizer (witch needs to be tuned).I prefer using software because it is cheap and generally easy to use. I can do most of the things i want to. Except for using cool and proffesional sounding effects in my tracks. And for some reason i can`t make good breakbeats (like the Prodigy does). By the way i already have the XFX plugins for Soundforge and MPT can use VST plugins but i can`t do the effects i want to do with that. I have the Reaktor demo and that seems o.k. but it is very complicated. Please advise me.

Back