Do You Think This Song Has Potential?

Yung Verbal

VerbalKent334
Wassup producer community. As you know i record on my own time in my bedroom but the quality comes out pretty solid most of the time. When i made this song i wrote it to appeal to the radio while still having a dope vibe to it. I played it for the homies at the studio and they said it can really get somewhere if i promote it enough. However, they are my homies and i wanna hear some opinions from people that i DON'T KNOW. So tell me, do you think i can actually make some money off of this song (in the SoundCloud link below)? If so tell me, how can i make it possible? I'm tired of making music that doesn't go far. However, i do understand that it is my work ethic that determines my success and i just need some pointers. A critique would be nice also. Hope you guys like it. Godspeed and roll some weed :)

Fantasy - Official Song (Prod. M.C.B) by M.C.B_334 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Overall good. Constructive feedback: Reverb is a bit wet (go drier on it). Your voice has a nice melody and smoothness, but you should try widening your vocal range and holding notes. Add more powerful singing backing vocals in the chorus too. Potential, definitely!

Last edited:
Back