Do you need your beats mixed and mastered?

FranceKeys

I'm a producer and artist. I've been producing for 5 years. If you can't get your mix to sound right or if you're just to lazy to mix your own beats hit me up. $20 for a mix. We both sign an online contract so everything is legit. I take payment through paypal.

Your best bet is to supply the community with previews of what you have mixed so far if you really want someone to even hit you up

Really shouldn't master beats until it see's the final stage of production, i.e with vocals on etc.

I don't master shit I just play around with knobs that I don't even know how I came across and if it sounds good it sounds good lol

I have a theory that if your shit bangs on shitty speakers it'll bang even harder on good quality speakers, so far it has been proven as true as retarded as it may seem lol

I don't master shit I just play around with knobs that I don't even know how I came across and if it sounds good it sounds good lol

I have a theory that if your shit bangs on shitty speakers it'll bang even harder on good quality speakers, so far it has been proven as true as retarded as it may seem lol

haha, just finished the dopest beat, time to whip out the $10 speakers I bought at the gas station ;p nah, but whatever works.

...as retarded as it may seem lol

It's actually not that retarded. The whole subject about mixing on Yamaha NS10 is just that. They sounded so cheap and harsh, and they didnt worth much, but some audio engineer made them popular exactly because when he mixed something good on them, it would just simply sound good on anything else !

I mix on
1.$5-$10 computer speakers
2.hi-fi sony floor speakers
3. Tannoy passive Monitors 6" driver
4.Yamah HS80ms with Zen Pro Audio Modification
5.some earbuds

I use all these to check my mix
and it helps that my room has acoustic treatment

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

I'm a producer and artist. I've been producing for 5 years. If you can't get your mix to sound right or if you're just to lazy to mix your own beats hit me up. $20 for a mix. We both sign an online contract so everything is legit. I take payment through paypal.

That's a ridiculously low rate. An average mix takes probably 6 hours, give-or-take, which means that you're getting $3.33/hr. If you're not taking at least that long on a normal-sized mix, it's likely not coming out as good as it should.

I guess if you're just looking for experience (and would therefore have done it for free anyway), it's nice to get a few dollars at the same time. That's definitely not the kind of rate that an experienced engineer keeps the lights on with, though.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
Back