Different pitch in samples PLS HELP (FL Studio)

shin0bi

Ok so I'm trying to use 2 samples from the same song. The problem I encountered is that these samples dont have the same pitch so when I play them after eachother they dont really flow. Both samples are about 8 bars, its just that one sample is a bit longer than the other so when I cut the parts in edison and load them into the playlist and set both to 8 bars in time stretch, the pitch is different... Changing the pitch in time stretching in channel settings makes it sounds pretty shitty. If anyone know how to solve this and pitch the samples at the same tempo pls let me know!!

Don't set it to resample set it to auto for each sample that should fix the problem let me know if it works:finger:
that did indeed work but having it on resample gave the samples that high pitched dipset/heatmakerz/just blaze sound that I was going for. Now it just sounds like the normal song I sampled again

that did indeed work but having it on resample gave the samples that high pitched dipset/heatmakerz/just blaze sound that I was going for. Now it just sounds like the normal song I sampled again

Then you should use the pitch knob now, that should help

damn that sucks, trust me I know how you feel it happens to me all the time, ok try two more things 1. try and pitch the sample to where you want it and mess with the tempo a bit and see if that gets you as close to the high pitched feel you want if that doesnt work, will each sample is set to auto or try this go back to the sample and count, like really count the bars if you count right the samples should be the same size or very close to the same size, the time stretching on fl studio is pretty good but if the parts are too different in size the time stretching will not work right and you'll end with the problem your facing, see if either one of these works

Back