comp tt equip

S

shockmaster

Hi peoples. I am really stumped here. OK, here is the deal.
I have one str8-80 turntable, a umx3 mixer from gemini, a pioneer CD player, and a IMAC computer. I would like to record to my computer and put my mixes on my website(godknows when I'll be done). I have no clue on what kind of software to use or what other equipment I need to hook everything up to my computer, IM TOTALLY CLUELESS. If anybody could please fill me in on how I can do this please, leave a message at the sound of the beep, BEEP!
Thanks.

OH and sorry admin if I put this mess in the wrong spot, I just thought that this had to do with equipment and all that but it does have to do with recording, well you get the picture.

Look at this thread.....

http://www.onlinedj.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=1673

And I would consider getting either another Pioneer CD Deck (which model is it??? CDJ-100S???? or another???) or another Stanton table....

With that setup, you have to go from vinyl-CD-vinyl-CD-vinyl....this extremely limits your mixing capability. Personally, I'd get myself another turtable.

I plan on gettin' a CD player in the future for those RARE times when I can't get a song on vinyl.

eeehhhhhiiiittttt

Ummmmmm, I have an IMAC, not a PC. That thread explains how to do all that on a PC. Do u know where I could get all the info, so that I could mix on my IMAC computer. Thanks.

Back