The BEST VST's for vocals ever made?

D

DannyDisorder

Hello guys, what's the BEST and expensive VST's out there for mixing vocals? Like compressor and EQ..

I don't think you're going to find one long VST that's going to solve all your problems. You'll have to do your own mixing separately through different EQs, compressors, reverbs (if that's what you want), amongst other things..

With FLStudio, I find the graphic EQ (parametric EQ2) to be good enough. I've also found the compressor T-Racks 3 Deluxe to be quite useful for adding onto the quality + character of the vocal when it seems to be lacking and/or not fitting in the mix.

everyone has there favorite compressors and eqs for vocals so there is no "best"

my favorite are the r comp and graphic EQ (parametric EQ2)

alot of ppl buy bundles from these companies
Bomb Factory Bundle | Sweetwater.com

Waves Plug-ins: Bundles | Sweetwater.com

Sonnox Plug-ins: Bundles | Sweetwater.com

McDSP Classic Pack v5 Native | Sweetwater.com
all these have native product line so with a pretty powerful computer you can really get deep in using multi-plugs
and
my favorite plug-ins that I have researched and heard the audio from is
Universal Audio Plug-ins: Bundles | Sweetwater.com

UAD and Waves have sales all the time lately.. so you might want to wait for those... just about every season it seems...and since Waves has become native they have lowered their prices...

I don't think you're going to find one long VST that's going to solve all your problems. You'll have to do your own mixing separately through different EQs, compressors, reverbs (if that's what you want), amongst other things..

With FLStudio, I find the graphic EQ (parametric EQ2) to be good enough. I've also found the compressor T-Racks 3 Deluxe to be quite useful for adding onto the quality + character of the vocal when it seems to be lacking and/or not fitting in the mix.

Thanks for shouting us out! :)

I use stuff from the Waves Mercury Bundle (along with some hardware..) that's a pretty goddamn expensive plug in package. Well worth every penny, however.

you really dont need to buy a bundle. download some demos, check out what you need. honestly i use the waves ssl channel and rverb, the soundtoys echoboy and decapitator, and hardly anything else. dont waste money on a lot of stuff youre never going to use, ESPECIALLY IF YOURE JUST GOING TO USE IT TO TRACK VOCALS AND YOU ARE HAVING OTHER PEOPLE MIX AND MASTER YOUR SONGS

though i do also use the waves L2, paz analyzer and ozone 4 because i do everything myself

Last edited:

Co-sign. Loving when can be done with T-Racks 3 Deluxe

Thanks for shouting us out! :)

Ahhh, you work with/for them?! That is awesome! I totally didn't see this encounter coming. Thanks for your product though - it's freaking fantastic! Definitely one of the plugins at the top of my list, for sure.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

This thread is seemingly becoming a IK Multimedia product suggestion thread, hehe. :P

Back