Best Vst's for mastering and eq

Co...Signed!! T-Racks3 that is!!

wow...how could i forgot about WAVES! whew...cosign that ish too!! HAHA!

Last edited:
i've never had any cpu probs...but i run it on stand-alone...after all the tinkering and whatnot!!

UAD is the best mastering plugins. And I'd rather use choice individual plugs than an all-in-one like T-Racks and O-Zone. Plus it's hard for me to get past the terrible sound of T-Racks when it first came out. Horrible tube emulations. The new one does sound much better. Still UAD and Waves is excellent along with stuff like Brainworx and Stillwell Audio.

I'd rather use G-Sonique Pultronix, Stillwell Rocket, Waves SSL bus comp, Linear Phase Eq, Linear Phase Multiband, and Massey L2007.

Last edited:
UAD is the best mastering plugins. And I'd rather use choice individual plugs than an all-in-one like T-Racks and O-Zone. Plus it's hard for me to get past the terrible sound of T-Racks when it first came out. Horrible tube emulations. The new one does sound much better. Still UAD and Waves is excellent along with stuff like Brainworx and Stillwell Audio.

I'd rather use G-Sonique Pultronix, Stillwell Rocket, Waves SSL bus comp, Linear Phase Eq, Linear Phase Multiband, and Massey L2007.

Did you ever submit your master to that thread?

These Waves plugins are so easy and amazing for vocals n other things:
Rcomp, Rvox, C4, AudioTrack, Doubler
For mastering you could try out the T-racks vst, Izotope Ozone 4, Wavez L2/L3 Limiter... If you want free limiter google this one
George Yohng's W1 Limiter VST
works just as well as the waves one!

thanks to everybody i purchased t-rack s3 i might try waves when i get more money i liked it cause the ease of it and some presets actually help just tweak a lil bit and i like vocal squeeze preset thank you all

Hey, if it's not too late, someone let me know about this Mastering competition. I'm down.
OK... I was about to post the competition on my blog and have people start weighing in... but if you want in... I can give you more time how much time do you need?

By the way, Sonalksis 517MK2 is my fav and I also have Audioware PSP Master Q which is alright but my PSP Neon is a really nice linear phase EQ. I don't really like the Tracks3 linear phase EQ. I have it also... never use it. But Obi has convinced me to take a look at the brick-wall limiter though.

But you know what I am really waiting for... FMR to come out with the Really Nice EQ. That is what I'm looking for right now. Will it ever happen... I dunno...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back