Best Vocal Mixing Plug-in?

What do you think about the Waves JJP or CLA vocal plugins
Said it before in this thread but CLA Vocals is my goto plug when I need fast vocal processing. I just love it. Made my own little preset which basically is a toned down version of the HelpMe-original preset. Yeah, I believe the original one was help me. Not it front of my DAW atm so can´t be too sure. :cool:
You can surely set up single plugins to achieve what Waves CLA Vocals or Nectar or similar all-in-one plugs do, but boy that might take some time and CPU drain.
For quickies nothing beats these tools for a low CPU quick solution. IMO.

Last edited:
Wave Renaissance bundle if you are doing hip-hop if you a serious Free lancer engineer like me get mercury bundle. I can make any record with mercury bundle; beside that, I got all Native Instrument Compressors vc 160 which I use a lot on Hip-hop Master Vox Aux channel to pump the acapella up carefully. get your plugins know them and u will be fine. good luck and never quit bro

Wave Renaissance bundle if you are doing hip-hop if you a serious Free lancer engineer like me get mercury bundle. I can make any record with mercury bundle; beside that, I got all Native Instrument Compressors vc 160 which I use a lot on Hip-hop Master Vox Aux channel to pump the acapella up carefully. get your plugins know them and u will be fine. good luck and never quit bro

LoL. You do not need the ENTIRE Mercury bundle. Lots of useful plugins in there though.

Back